March 12, 2020
David and I are very disappointed to report that, after consultation with our respective families, we have decided not to compete in Sunday’s race.
We will however be extending our running partnership for another year and please do wait as we search for another half marathon event as soon as things settle down.
To everyone who have sponsored us, I trust you understand the situation and will continue to support us for the coming year. We will keep you all updated on our continuing running adventures via this blog.
Best wishes and thanks
David and Cliffe
4 thoughts on “The Hampton Court Palace Half Marathon and Coronavirus”
We understand completely and sensible thing to do, Mary and John Dunford
That’s so sad , but totally understand.
Keep up the great work
There will be plenty of opportunities later on. For now be safe, be healthy and look after Travis.
Best wishes to you all, your friends in Northampton.
What a shame! I completely understand though. At the moment our group meeting is going ahead but obviously things are changing all the time. I will let you know if plans change.